Saturday, November 18, 2017

Can I Get Expert Advice to Plan My Ireland Vacation?



Question:  I have been looking at car rental prices and viewing B&B and hotel websites but I can put the pieces together and be comfortable with what I am putting together.

Answer:  This is the question I have been waiting for.  I have often been concerned that many folks who take on the task of planning their itineraries can make many mistakes and don't really know what 'could have been!'

Conn's Ireland Car Rental has a BONUS for you.  You can go to Plan Your Own Itinerary page and get the guidance you need to design a successful vacation.

For Sample Self-Drive Itineraries you can visit Conn's Ireland - Self-Drive Tours
Let Conn's Ireland Car Rental know what you think about this service.  We invite your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment